Thursday, August 18, 2011

Waiting upon the Lord

Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

This scripture is so true...for many years I had questioned whether I really had a purpose and whether I was ever going to see God work through me to the good of others. I waited 9 years for the man of my dreams....and my message to all you young ladies out there is wait on the Lord, put Him first, and all things in your life will fall into perfect place....and in His perfect timing.  I'm happy to say now that I am Justin Caudle's wife...and God did keep me strong in Him.  Another thing I would like to say, is that life is so much better if you save yourself for your mate! So challenge yourselves to keep God in the center and He will renew your strength....that's Gods divine promise to all of us no matter what comes our way!!!

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

-HRC

1 comment: