Monday, June 13, 2011

Stedfast

Update on upcoming blogs:

Within the next two weeks I hope to finally finishing putting together a blog on Spiritual Authority. I know sometime back I first mentioned it, but time has not allowed me to finish it up. Just wanted to make sure I let everyone that reads my blog know that I haven't forgotten about that topic I mentioned a few weeks back, unfortunately I wasn't able to make it my next blog like I had originally said/planned.

Also hope to everyday update my blog for the next month with "Words of Wisdom,"starting today.  Drawing from a chapter of Proverbs each day.


Thanks for all those that read this blog, and for all those who comment on it so kindly. With viewers from America, to Germany, to Russia, and many more countries; I am so glad for them all. Hopefully inspiration, and truth has found it's way into many lives.

A few scriptures about steadfastness that I love:

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye STEDFAST, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Hebrews 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence STEDFAST unto the end.

Acts 2:42 And they continued STEDFASTLY in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

BE STEDFAST in TRUTH!

- Bro. C
Acts 2:38, obey it!

No comments:

Post a Comment