Monday, June 6, 2011

God's Army: Truth is INVINCIBLE

"there are no invincible armies and that there never have been" -Stalin

Sorry Stalin, but you must never heard of God's army! It is invincible. Its called the CHURCH!

2 Corinthians 13:8
For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.


Proverbs 21:30 There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.


Truth is invincible. You can’t war against God and win, period. Try as some might, and some truly are, you will not prosper against truth! There is no wisdom nor is counsel that will stand against truth; truth is invincible. Truth will never change, as much as men try to form their own doctrines.

Truth is going to save those that obey it, but its going to stand against those that will not obey it.

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


John 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.



Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

As long as we stay in God's army we are invincible, no weapon formed against us shall prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment