Wednesday, March 21, 2012

God is good!

Psalms 86:5  For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

He is a good God! Its that simple. Sometimes we should just praise him for how good he is. He is so good that:


  • He gave us a chance for a new life
  • Gave us a chance to live forever
  • Shed his blood so we could have remission
  • Allowed us to live
  • Speaking for myself, he has healed my body, he took stripes (while in the flesh) for that
I'm talking about a GOOD GOD! He aint ever done me nothing, nothing but good! 

Baptized in his name, filled with his spirit, and given a church and pastor to exhort, reprove, and help me. Allowed me into the ministry, so unworthy, my hope come true. Allowed me out of billions in the world to know truth and obey it! He is sooooo goooood! 



-Bro. C
READ ACTS 2:38, OBEY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment